Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, September 16


F1 RACE DAY NEXT SUNDAY, BABY!
2 tickets for a day full of hot sun, fast cars and plenty of fun.

Yay!
---

Maybe I don't really wanna know
How your garden grows cause I just wanna fly
Lately did you ever feel the pain
In the morning rain as it soaks you to the bone
Maybe I just want to fly,
Wanna live, I dont wanna die
Maybe I just want to breathe
Maybe I just don't believe

Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever


This song was ringing in my head the Whole Morning!
---

I'm sorry, but my patience is running extremely low for everything today...
and this can only mean one thing.

The dreaded P word.

!@#*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New